WIGS for kids
Reece corbin salon is a proud salon AMBASSADOR for wigs for kids.
Wigs for Kids Haircuts are a 60-75 minute appointment and the time is discounted by 40% so your total cost is $42. Once you fill out your online donation form, forward your bar code Wigs For Kids e-mails you and your donation will be mailed in on behalf of Reece Corbin Salon.
Start with Length
If you’re interested in donating your hair, your first step is to set a length goal. While we accept hair donations of 12 inches or longer, we encourage you to donate 14+ inches of hair; the more length you can donate, the more of an impact you will make.
- Make sure hair is a minimum of 12 inches for proper hair donation length. Our most requested length from children is 15 inches, so we encourage you wait and grow a longer ponytail to have the most impact on a child in need.
- Pull curly hair straight for a more accurate measurement.
- Start the measuring tape at the start of the ponytail.
- Stop measuring where the ponytail starts to thin due to layers or split ends.
- Hair cannot be permed, color-treated, or highlighted. Temporary coloring or highlights that wash out are acceptable but must be completely washed out before cutting. Gray hair is accepted.
2. If you use the online hair donation form and include a print out of your barcode with the donation you can expect a thank you within 30 days of Wigs For Kids receiving your ponytail. If you fill out a paper form without a barcode you can expect a thank you within 3-4 months of Wigs For Kids receiving your hair. Thank you for your donation!